Sunday, January 16, 2011

Negar Khan

Negar KhanNegar Khan, Negar Khan Wardrobe Malfunction in Norway, Negar Khan Malfunction, Negar khan has now landed in the Malaysian jungle for Sony's latest show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. Watch negar khan hot video Apparently she was to make an entry much earlier but, due to no work permit had to drop out last minute!


Khan shot to fame with her appearance in an Indian language video entitled 'Chadti Jawani' remix video and numbers in Indian movies entitled Rudraksh and Shaadi Ka Laddoo.


Here's what she said "I am sure it is going to be a great learning experience for me, as I have never really been exposed to something as wild as living in the jungle. While it is exciting, it is also a huge challenge to survive. It is going to be a great learning for me and I am sure it will make me stronger."


Check the Negar khan hot video from Iss jungle se mujhe bachao

h

No comments:

Post a Comment